March 22, 2017
Your responsibilities will be the following:
1) Drives truck equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites: Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
2) Drives truck to location for unloading.
3) Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
4) Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck, using water hose and hoe.
5) May spray surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
6) May assemble cement chute.